Dear Starke Sound Customers and Participating Partners,
Starke Sound is committed to keeping you safe throughout this uncertain time. With the ongoing concern about novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to personally assure you that we are monitoring the situation closely and taking every possible measure to protect our customers and participating partners.
Updated Delivery and Pickup Protocol
We are keeping our teams current on all recommendations and updates from the government authorities as well as instituting new safety precautions for the pickup and delivery of any product.
- Starke Sound is providing our teams with nitrile gloves, hand sanitizer, and government-approved cleaners/disinfectants.
- During pickups and deliveries, we wipe all products with an all-purpose cleaning solution and a disinfecting cleanser without exception.
- Nitrile gloves are carefully disposed of after every pickup and never reused.
Updated Staff Protocol
We are working closely with our staff in offices and warehouses across the country to keep them safe and help limit the spread of the virus.
- We are encouraging any sick team member to stay home and notify their supervisor and healthcare provider immediately.
- Starke Sound is providing routine cleaning in all frequently touched surfaces in offices and warehouses.
- We are monitoring employee travel and have made recommendations to our staff to limit all nonessential travel based on travel health notices.
- As an additional precaution, we have instructed our staff to avoid shaking hands and to use proper hygiene etiquette including hand washing.
Though circumstances are challenging, we are committed to supporting our partnership and stand ready to continue providing the same high level of service you have come to expect from Starke Sound. We will keep you informed if we have any other updates.
Thank you for putting your trust in Starke Sound and for allowing us to serve you. Stay calm and stay healthy!
-Starke Sound Team